So here we have gathered the best among the best of Raintree Group of Restaurants. If you haven’t tried any of their restaurant, I must say – you are missing a lot. Whether you’d like to chill, celebrate or what not, Raintree surely has a concept that will piqued your interest and most certainly your taste buds.
1. Saboten (Japanese Cutlet) – one of the largest Tonkatsu chains with over 500 shops in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Hongkong, Canada, China and Philippines. Started way back in 1966 and named after “Cactus” (Saboten), this restaurant serves the most appetizing Tonkatsus in town. Just check out the dishes that we tried and prepare yourself to drool.
They also serve delicious dessert that we’re sure everyone will enjoy like the Matcha Lychee Almond Cake above, Strawberry Shortcake etc.
Hours: Monday-Sunday 11am-11pm
Ave price range: P400-700
2. Terraz Bistro and Meetings – located in the very heart of Makati Central Business District and inside one of the most sophisticated infrastructure ever built in Makati – Zuellig Building. This restaurant proves to be more than your typical joint as it gives you the ambiance that you’re looking for and more.
Enjoy the lively lights and busy streets of Makati as you stare into it while enjoying your food or having a conversation with your office mates or friends after a days work. Terraz also offers different function rooms, big and small to cater to every business needs.
Modern Western & Asian inspirations
Hours: Monday-Friday 11am-11pm
Ave price range: P350-1000
3. Museum Cafe – offers a modern twist to Asian cuisine. This restaurant offers palatable dishes that ranges from Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian and ultimately Flipino.
Modern Asian Cuisine
Hours: Saturday- Thursday 8am-12mn, Friday 8am-3am
Ave price range: P300-1000
4. Stella / Rocket Room- a wood fired bistro combined with a homey and cool vibe. This restaurant is a great place to dine with friends and family.
On the other hand, grab a drink or two at Rocketroom while having one of their pika pika like Salted Egg Chips. It’s the perfect place to hang out and drink booze.
Stella Wood Fired bistro
California Wood Fired dishes
Hours: Sunday- Tuesday 1130am-12mn; closed from 2-5pm
Wednesday- 1130am-1am; closed from 2-5pm
Thursday- Saturday 1130am-2am; closed from 2-5pm
Ave price range: P400-600
Tapas & Cocktails
Hours: Sunday- Tuesday 1130am-12mn, Wednesday- 1130am-1am
Thursday- Saturday 1130am-2am
Ave price range: P400-600
5. Izakaya Sensu – another Raintree concept that every fan of Japanese cuisine will definitely appreciate. If you’re a big fan of sashimi, sushi, masu, yakitori, tempura and sukiyaki, this is absolutely the place to be.
Hours: Monday-Sunday 1130am-230pm; closed from 230-5pm
Ave price range: P600-900
6. Chelsea Grand Cafe – this family oriented joint that boost of modern and classy interiors attracts the young and the old crowds. Serving only the best gourmet comfort food with only the freshest ingredients, Chelsea Grand Cafe, truly lives up to its name with its outstanding dishes.
Chelsea Grand Café
Hours: Monday-Sunday 8:00 am-11pm
Ave price: P300-800
7. Providore – offering authentic American and home-style Filipino cuisine, this joint showcases than they can be more than just the regular restaurant. With its bar, bistro, essential kitchen provisions, a retail area with local artisanal items and just recently they launched their al fresco dine and drink spot called Providore Backyard, simply proving that they’re more than your regular casual dining restaurant.
Hours: Monday-Sunday 10am-10pm
Ave price range: P300-500
So there you have it folks, now it’s your turn to do the picking and let us know which one is the best for you.